Friday, October 28, 2011

Get on Board!!

I think that the best way for me to encourage my colleague to learn about and use technology in their classrooms is for me to use technology myself.  If I use something and can get excited about using it in my classroom it may encourage others to use the same things.  If I can show them the neat things that I have done, they may want to do it in their classroom too.  I also think it may help if I can become the teacher to my colleague's and show them how to use technology.  If there is something that I know how to use, why wouldn't I teach the other's around me so that they can get the same benefits that I am??

I would love to show the teacher's at my school how to set up and use a Web quest.  The website that I used to make my web quest was so easy and user friendly.  I think that if I can show the teachers around me the web quest that I made, I think they will get excited and want to make one of their own, especially after I show them how easy it is to set up and how much fun their students can have completing the assignment. If I can the teachers around me on board with using technology, we can all begin to share the tools that we are using and things that we have created!

No comments:

Post a Comment